When you return to the United Kingdom from an Amber & Red list country you must self-isolate for 10 days.
If you are returning from a country on the Red List you must self-isolate in a quarantine hotel designated by the government.
If you are travelling into the UK you must quarantine and take a test on both Day 2 and Day 8 after your arrival.
- Tests provided for Day 2 and Day 8. Tests will be sent to your home quarantine address supplied at checkout.
- Tests are dispatched separately; you will receive your Day 2 test first and your Day 8 test will arrive just before Day 8 of your self-isolation.
- First test must be done on or before Day 2.
- Second test must be done on or after Day 8.
- Tests are sent to our government-approved laboratory using Royal Mail Tracked 24 service (pre-paid return shipping labels included).
- Please provide all the information requested to comply with government guidelines for testing.
- Results will be sent via email within 24 hours of the sample being received at the lab (please note on very rare occasions may take up to 36 hours due to high volumes).
The cut off time for dispatch every day is 2pm. If you are ordering on the same day you are arriving to the UK and order after 2pm, then your order will be dispatched the following day.
Please be aware that if Day 8 of your home quarantine falls on a Sunday you may not receive your results until Day 11, due to the lack of a Royal Mail delivery service.
Customers arriving on Saturdays and purchasing their kits the same day they are arriving or after 14:00 on the preceding Friday will not have their kits delivered until Tuesday due to the limitations with Royal Mail and no delivery on Sundays.
Please purchase kits a few days earlier than your arrival date, especially if it falls on a Saturday, to avoid delay in the receipt of your kit. Please be aware that this service relies upon the Royal Mail and DPD for delivery. This may result in delays in getting your results and therefore lengthen home quarantine.
Please see the UK Government website for countries on the amber and red list: